Because the focus is student-athlete, not just athlete, a lot of programs might ask questions involving your interests on and off the field. Be prepared.
- What are your favorite subjects?
- What might you want to study in college?
- What are your interests outside of the sport and academics?
- What type of people do you want to meet in college?
- What do you see yourself doing after you graduate college?
- What do you like most about the sport?
- Why is playing in college important to you?
- What position do you see yourself playing in college?
- What do you do best on the field?
- What aspect of your game needs improvement?
- Do you want to coach after college?
- How could you make our team better when not on the field?