FAQs NCAA Certification Eligibility Registration & Profiles

The Certification Process.

You will need to be certified by the NCAA Eligibility Center to compete at an NCAA Division I or II school. It is also best to create a profile page if you plan to compete at a Division III school or are not sure where you want to compete. There is an $80 fee for Division I & II and no charge for Divison III. The student-athlete certification registration can be found on the right side of the page at…


Click through the various tabs to find more useful information, rules and regulations on your desired Division.